Unique opportunity - rarely seen - to purchase
90 acres including Four cottages, Large machinery shed,
Limestone boulders and caverns, Orchard, Pristine Tuglow River frontage
(approx. 650 metres), Lake, Reedy Creek and
successful Tourism business...
all on the doorstep of world renown Jenolan Caves, NSW, Australia.
Tara Blue Mountains (TBM) is a popular holiday hideaway, located 3+ hours west of Sydney, in the beautiful Blue Mountains of New South Wales, Australia. It neighbours world renowned Jenolan Caves.
Encompassing 90 acres of stunning highland hills, bushland, waterways and ancient limestone boulders and caverns dating back more than 340 million years. The property is also home to an abundance of native wildlife that wander freely.
It seems as though the top of the world surrounds you as you descend into the valley of Tara Blue Mountains. The scenic 4km drive is breathtaking and adventurous, arriving to a magical scene of stunning Australian bushland and animals, remote tranquility and moments that make your heart sing… all life-changing experiences.
• The four cottages are off grid, demonstrating the ease in which one can live with little or no fossil fuels.
• New ground mount 4.8kw solar panels and 15.4 kw BYD Battery box system is the main source of power with 6kw back up auto start diesel generator. Bottled gas for cooking and hot water.
• Each cabin is powered by solar offering 240v, air conditioning and new efficient wood heaters.
• All cottages are Council approved buildings, built in the 1980s, using local and recycled materials.
• Machinery shed and stables provide ample storage and work areas.
• Tara Blue Mountains is living a sustainable world where nature and people connect.